書名 Pre-university English for HKDSE – Paper 2 Writing
出版社 Original Press (Asia) Ltd.
Main book: A4 (210 mm × 297 mm); 170p
List of vocabulary for the model and sample essays: A5 (148 mm × 210 mm); 31p
The new HKDSE format is a most difficult challenge for both upper secondary students and their teachers. Moreover, students do not seem to have good knowledge of the formats that are used in the new examination.
In view of this, the authors decided to write a series called 「Pre-University English」. The series consists of four books: Paper 1 Reading, Paper 2 Writing, Paper 3 Listening & Integrated Skills, and Paper 4 Speaking. The main features of the series, which is different from its counterparts, include:
1. MARKING SCHEMES which simulate the ones released by the HKEAA,
2. INTRODUCTORY CHAPTERS which reveal the essential TECHNIQUES FOR DOING DIFFERENT PARTS of PAPERS,
3. SAMPLE ESSAYS FOR BOTH TASK 1 AND TASK 2 OF PAPER 2 for each set, and
4. SAMPLE ANSWERS FOR THE EXTENDED TASKS OF PAPER 3 for each set.
5. MOCK DISCUSSIONS for each set of the Speaking paper, including USEFUL VOCABULARY AND PHRASES for easy reference and revision. SUGGESTED ANSWERS to selected Individual Response questions are also provided.